1. The school campus is spread over 2.2 acres of land in the heart of Samana town. The surroundings are the main market of Samana and Main Road, east end of school there is a public Sr. Sec. School west end there is Shri Aggarwal Dharamshala, Samana. The school has double storey building. All rooms in building are airy and spacious with well equipped teaching aids and emphasizing on developing the creativity confidence and personality if the children. Beautiful children park having swing and sliding. Apart from serving the recreational needs the park has educational purpose too. As regular activities are carried out hereto develop in the children alone for outdoors.0
2. To caters to the needs of the budding sportsmen, the school has develop excellent infrastructure for sports, including a basketball court, cricket field, volleyball court, kho-kho court and a table tennis hall and having one Physical Education Lab with all essential and modern equipments
3. casual fair. Fee @ Rs. 10 per day will be charged for the period of absence.
4. Students not availing themselves of the school transport must reach the school ten minutes before the assembly bell. Local boys of class VIII & above are not allowed to travel by the school buses.
5. Boys should keep their hair short Except Kesa-Dhari boys.
6. Special care should be taken of the school property and no student should scrape or spoil the desks or chairs, scribble on the walls or in any way damage the school property. Damage will be recovered from the defaulters in addition to the fine imposed by the Principal.
7. Parents must ensure that their wards come to the school regularly and punctually. They must be dressed up properly in the School Uniform. The school uniform is to be worn on all working days and for all the school functions. The principal reserves the right to send the child home at the parent s own risk if he/she is not properly dressed up.
8. Students should not bring valuable articles to the school.
9. Use of mopeds, scooters, motorcycles and cars in banned. Defaulters will be issued Red cards or even expelled for the school.
10. The principal reserves the right to turn out students whose progress is unsatisfactory or whose behaviour is harmful to the other school children.
11. Students violating school rules will be issued Defaulter s Card. After three warnings the principal has the discretion to expel the student.
The computer lab is elegantly designed for students with internet facility. School has modern library and information control having 5000 books in stock and in addition to it one reading room is also there for teachers and students. There is a modern well equipped and airy science labs having separate chemistry, physics and biology lab. Well designed and equipped modern Mathematics lab with all teaching aids. To develop the interest in students towards activities well equipped music lab are setup. There is one multipurpose hall and one activity hall with all essential amenities.