We endeavor to sustain a happy, stable safe and orderly environment in which children are educated and developed to their full potential.
- We equip our pupils with the basic tools for learning.
- We provide pupils with first-hand experiences in order to make the work stimulating and meaningful. This will encourage a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- We aim to develop independence, co-operation, and self-motivation in our pupils .
- We endeavor to foster good relationships between school, home, and the community.
- We value our children and their opinion and encourage this caring attitude.
To foster and cultivate the highest standards in every pupil in everything he or she undertakes. To encourage children to be proud of themselves and their achievements.